Following an extensive development programme working in conjunction with CPS Drivelink, TFD is proud to offer the latest and greatest driveshafts for the Ford Focus ST225. They have been tested at some of the toughest race circuits in the UK as well as the Nürburgring Nordschleife in Germany. New for Summer 2021, we have the "Series 10"or "S10" which have proven to be reliable in all road and track tests. They are designed to have superior strength, tolerance, and reliability over the Ford OE shafts and the previous S9 version and are suited for high power conversions, fast road conditions, trackday/race use and standard cars.
- Heavy-duty outboard cv joint with thermoplastic boot
- Heavy-duty inboard joints, with stronger tripod
- High-strength intermediate shaft (RH) with OE Ford bearing
- Ultra-high-strength barshafts in Motorsport grade steel
- Motorsport grease with wide operating temp range
- Lighter in weight for smoothness and refinement, and free from vibration.
- Sealed boots to prevent grease leakage at high speeds and elevated temps
- All spares are available to purchase
- Shafts can be either be factory refurbished or you can rebuild yourself
- The S10 is slightly longer by +5mm which is optimal for cars with lowered suspension heights but also perfectly suitable for cars with standard height suspension.
Supplied driveshaft version may differ slightly from photos.
Included - One driveshaft for right hand side of the car. (The longer driveshaft).